Why Private high school?
At QW School, we encourage all students to pursue excellence through lifelong learning in a safe and conducive environment. Moreover, the admissions process in private schools is easy. The primary objective of Ontario virtual high school is to ensure that each student gets the maximum attention and opportunity to learn. Among the many goals and objectives that we strive to accomplish are:
• Provide a tradition of excellence in learning and personal growth. To develop a feeling of self-worth through accomplishments, discipline, and respect for oneself and others.
• Encourage self-motivation so that students take a responsible role in their own education.
• Create a positive learning environment through the shared responsibility of teachers, students, and parents.
• Prepare students for the world of work by developing productivity, punctuality, and pride in work.
Moreover, we are offering courses to students which can help them in attaining the desired career. We understand that sometimes we have to drop out of our studies due to some family problems therefore, we are available for providing GED courses. Apart from this, if you need more credits to enroll in desired university or college, we offer courses according to the guidelines of Ontario’s Ministry of education.
Our students are encouraged and fully supported to live up to their full potential as individuals and to become contributing, responsible members of society, who will think clearly, feel deeply, and act wisely. For getting admissions in courses check the prerequisites and terms available.
Ontario Online High School Offers:
- Students have the opportunity to demonstrate distinction in academics, leadership, and fitness of mind, body, and spirit and an environment that retains cultural values!
- A positive, safe nurturing climate that enhances learning by establishing and maintaining a high level of academic and behavioral expectations.
- High academic as well as behavioral standards; where Students respect each other, their parents, and the community. It is a complete academic program for all children without discrimination of colour, ethnic background, national origin, race, gender, or economic status, with particular emphasis to prepare for a professional career.
QW School offers a wide range of academic courses from Grade 9 to 12. One can directly get admission by filling the application form because admissions are open. In our secondary school programs, our students are expected to graduate with an Ontario Secondary School Diploma and have the opportunity to gain honors and/or compete for the Governor General’s Award. The objective is to prepare students for university, college, other post-secondary education, or the workplace.
We assist students in acquiring the academic skills, attitude, and behavior necessary for a successful and happy high school experience. Higher levels emphasize the development of analytical and practical skills and a mastery of a wide range of theoretical concepts.
The school will also participate in various seminars, presentations, and tests conducted by many organizations and schools to ensure that the school’s academic performance is at the level of the best schools in the district.